Pricing of cakes is determined taking into account a number of factors including:
- Number of servings (coffee or dessert serve)
- Time spent designing the cake
- Preparation and baking time
- Time spent sculpting the cake
- Preparation of icing (colouring and kneading)
- Time spent decorating the cake to specification
- Additional items added to the cake (eg. flowers, fresh berries, figurines)
No matter what the occasion, we are more than happy to work within your budget in order to create your perfect cake. Please feel free to contact us to discuss your design and provide a quote.
However you should keep in mind that tiered wedding cakes will cost a minimum of $6.00 a serve for very simple buttercream iced designs. So if you are expecting 80 guests at your wedding and want a cake for $300 this is simply not possible.
Single tier 20 serving cakes Start From $90
2 tier, 36 serving cakes Start From $240
2 tier, 50 serving cakes Start From $330
3 tier, 42 serving cakes Start From $290
3 tier, 74 serving cakes Start From $480
Fruit cakes incur a small surcharge
Bride and Groom Figurines Start From $175 / pair
3D Style carved cakes Start From $250
Cupcakes Start From $3.50 each
Fondant iced Mini cakes Start From $9.00
There are many other sizing options and this is a guide only.